Sunday, September 16, 2007

Seven months old!

Hi Everyone! Whoa, I'm seven months old today! I can't believe it's been two months since I updated my blog! It has been a busy summer with lots of visitors and some traveling. Plus, I've turned into one busy boy as you can see by the above photo. Now that fall is almost here, I've got a lot going on, too! I'm working hard to cut my first tooth, scooting all over the place, pulling myself up on things and started taking my first steps while hanging on to my parents' fingers. Plus, as most of you know, I have a little sister set to arrive in about a month. So I've got extra incentive to practice all my big brother skills!

So you feel a little more caught up, here is a quick review of the past few months:

In July, we went to a special baby dedication service out our church. Here's a picture of us with the children's pastor.

And a picture of me and Mommy afterwards:
About that same time, I started realizing it is WAY fun to stand up. It makes me feel so big!
At the end of July, my Montana grandparents came for a quick visit:

A few days later, I took my second big plane trip and went to visit my California grandparents. All my aunts and uncles and cousins were there, too! Here is me and all the cousins (of course it was naptime, so none of us wanted to smile!)


Here's me and my cousin, James. He's only 12 days younger than me!

I went swimming for the first time, and I LOVED it!



My grandparents have real grapes in their back yard!


Just a few days after we got back from California, look who came to see me!!!

Okay, this one is getting long. I promise to continue with the rest of the pics in another post! Be back soon!






No comments: