Sunday, September 16, 2007

Seven months old (continued)

Okay, I'm back! You may want to check the post below first, because I started with that one. So where were we? In August, I turned six months old, and that's when things started getting really fun! I started scooting everywhere, trying to pull up on things, and just yesterday I realized I could take steps while holding onto Daddy's fingers! I also decided I was DONE with bottles. No more bottles for me. So now I'm learning how to use a sippy cup. I'm all about being a big boy! I also had a fun visit with my Aunt Erica and cousin, Nate. He is one month younger than me, and we had lots of fun together. Here are some pictures for you to see just how active I am, as well as with Nate and my sippy cup:


Well, I hope you feel a little more up-to-date now! My mom said that she will make sure I update my blog more regularly now. She said she might even do her own post with some of her favorite pictures of me. Keep checking back! I love you all!

No comments: