Whoa! I can't believe how long it's been since I posted! I have been one busy boy this summer, and I've been keeping my parents on their toes, too! I've learned some new tricks and continue to be a very active, joyful boy. I've had some trouble with eating lately, so we spend a lot of time "trying" to eat. I've visited the specialist a few times about my acid reflux, and we are still trying to figure out the best combination of medication, formula, and other remedies to help me be able to drink my bottle without it hurting so much. I finally decided if it was going to hurt, I just wouldn't take my bottle! Thankfully, the latest medication seems to be helping some because I've been able to drink more and more in the past few days. In an attempt to keep me gaining weight (which I have! I weigh 15 1/2 pounds!), I got to start on solid foods. Yum! Why would I ever want to drink formula when I can have real food instead?!? Here's my first taste of sweet potatoes. Yummy!
I've started rolling over from my tummy to my back, and have even gone from my back to tummy a few times! It won't be long until I'm rolling all over the place! I'm also starting to scoot around on the floor, and am pretty good at getting any and everything into my mouth! Let's see, what else? I still love my pacifier, but if it's not around my fingers will do the trick. I like to stick two or three of them in my mouth and my parents seem to think the loud, sucking noise I make is quite funny. Mom seems to think I'm working on some teeth, which is probably why I like chewing on my fingers so much. I love to talk, and I use my voice a lot of the time. I wake up every morning and start talking and giggling in my crib until someone comes to get me. I'll admit, I'm a pretty cheerful guy. My mom and dad left me for the first time in the church nursery a few weeks ago. I still can't figure out why my mommy looked so sad, because I had a great time! Since then, it's been easier for them to leave me, and I've even heard them talking about getting a sitter so then can celebrate their tenth anniversary later this month!








I hope you all are having a fun summer! Hugs and Kisses!

No comments:
Post a Comment