Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Not quite four months!

Hi Everyone! Just a quick post to show you some new pictures of me! Life is so fun now that I can smile, giggle, make noise, grab things and play! I especially like being upright where I can see what is going on! Check out my Bumbo seat! Now that I can hold my head up really well, I can sit in this seat without going anywhere!




It doesn't matter what kind of mood I'm in when bathtime comes along. I LOVE IT!
My mom borrowed this from a friend, but I'm not sure yet whether I like it or not:

When I yawn, I make all sorts of noise to go with it. I've also figured out how to fake cough and fake cry! I think my parents are catching on though...

I'm getting pretty good with "tummy time." I used to cry and fuss until someone would rescue me, but now I don't mind it so much. Hmm, what's this on my bib?
I'll smile at just about anything, and I've even started laughing out loud!

Bye for now! I love you all very much!

No comments: