This time LAST YEAR


Today, at 11 Months



Little Guy at 11 Months


Little Guy Today, 19 months

(That's his look of amazement at the incredible trucks in his book!)
Sometimes, I still can't believe we have a
Little Boy


and a Little Girl


pitter-pattering around our home
when just TWO YEARS AGO,
our arms were empty,
and we were hoping and praying
that God would see fit to bless us
with "a" baby.
Arms Full

I'm not saying it's been easy
or that there haven't been days
when pulling my hair out
feels like a viable option.
But I've never felt so blessed in my entire life.
I feel honored and privileged to have experienced
the miracle of
adoption and birth
in growing our family.
How Great is Our God!
(He always knows best)
Little Guy at 11 Months


Little Guy Today, 19 months
Sometimes, I still can't believe we have a
Little Boy
and a Little Girl
pitter-pattering around our home
when just TWO YEARS AGO,
our arms were empty,
and we were hoping and praying
that God would see fit to bless us
with "a" baby.
Arms Full

I'm not saying it's been easy
or that there haven't been days
when pulling my hair out
feels like a viable option.
But I've never felt so blessed in my entire life.
I feel honored and privileged to have experienced
the miracle of
adoption and birth
in growing our family.
How Great is Our God!
(He always knows best)
(We'll be back soon with some more detailed updates on the kids!)


2 comments:
You have some awesome pics of your incredible journey with your two adorable babies. Sometimes I find it hard to believe it is real. God bless you. Dad
This is a beautiful post! God truly has blessed you. Its an amazing story of His love and goodness. Thank you Lord for the miracle of little Luke and Kate!
Post a Comment