




Fall is officially here, and although we are enjoying the cooler weather we just had to show you how much we loved playing outside and in our little pool over the summer! We are both fearless in the water, and we spent many hours splashing and swimming. Little Guy also loved the sprinkler and being sprayed with the hose! These pictures were all taken over Labor Day weekend.

This little boy is in heaven any time he sets foot outdoors! The adorable swimming trunks are put away now, but there are sure to be many fall adventures on the way!

2 comments:
I just cant get over Kate's legs! Adorable!
I had the same thought of putting a few random "summer" pictures up one last time as a farewell to summer. Maybe I still will.
Love all the pics!
I'm sure someday she'll just love me for posting pics like that! They're just too cute! They've actually "smoothed" out a bit as she is standing and cruising more. :-)
Post a Comment