Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Little Sis Birthday Recap, Part One

This is only part one, because some of my birthday is yet to be celebrated! We are saving the cake and more for next week when my grandpa and grandma are here! The more celebrating, the better right? Here are a few highlights from my birthday so far:

Here I am with some cool new bath toys from my cousins!



We celebrated by turning my car seat around. Now I can actually see what's going on!


Then we headed out for some Mexican food, which I thought was so yummy!


Got lots of birthday love from Mommy who was acting so emotional about me turning one. Not sure why!


When we got back home, I modeled my very first tutu! Mommy made it just for my birthday.

Brother thought I looked so pretty that he kept patting my head (and sitting on my tutu...boys!)


I did some crawling around and digging in the oven drawer...


And some more modeling in my bedroom...


Until I decided that I'd had enough of tutu wearing! (It's my party, I can cry if I want to!)


So that's how my birthday went. Don't worry, I will be sure to post more pictures with cake and more presents as soon as I can! Until then, I'm having lots of fun being one!

1 comment:

Claire said...

beautiful girl, and what a sweet big brother :)