Yep, I'm ten weeks old today! My mom says the time has flown, but I kinda feel like I've been around for a while now! I mean, ten weeks is a long time when you are as little as me. Whatever the case, life is really starting to get more interesting for me. I'm holding my head up really well, discovering my voice (which mom says is scratchy and adorable...whatever, mom!), and I've even started smiling! I really like to make my parents work for a smile though, because it's so funny to watch their crazy antics. I've also been sleeping through the night since about six weeks which is no big deal for me, but everyone is always telling my mom and dad how "lucky" they are. I usually have a late night snack around 10:00 pm and then sleep until 6:00 or 6:30 am.
Anyway, enough talking. I know what you really want to see is some pictures. I'll start with the traditional monthly pictures my mom thinks are so cute. Can you see how much I've grown?

Superbaby....all I need is a cape and I could take off!


Using my voice...lots of cooing and squeals!

Just call me Sanjaya...

Look how well I hold up my head!


I love my sleep...

...even if it's in the middle of family photos.

I'll leave you with the closest thing to a smile my mom has been able to capture on camera...

Bye for now! XOXO
1 comment:
What a beautiful boy with such wonderful parents. It makes my heart sing to see the pictures. Thank you
Post a Comment