1. Sleep. Yep, it's a growing boy's best friend. Sometimes it's all I can do to make it to the end of my bottle---even if it's supposed to be my "awake" time.

I haven't smiled yet, but sometimes I give my parents a preview in my sleep. Mom has yet to capture one on camera, though. Little do they know I'm dreaming about swimming in a sea of binkies!
2. Play. My mom is always commenting on how active I am. And I guess it's true since I love to bat and swing at the animals on my play gym. I can even scoot myself to the edge of the mat by pushing off with my feet!

3. Pacifier. Also known as "Binkie." I don't insist on having it all the time (well, maybe sometimes I do), but I sure will never complain if you decide to give it to me. Ever.

4. Last but not least - Eating. I've graduated to a "big boy" bottle now, and it's almost as big as I am!

One last thing. My mom decided it would be cool to take a picture of me next to Lexi the Lion every month to see how I've grown. The things I put up with! Here are my one month shots:


Bye for now! I'll do my best to update you again soon! Love you lots!

2 comments:
That has to be the cutest baby I have seen in a long time. I so enjoy reading about him and all of Kansas loves to hear what is going on with the little guy. I am so happy to hear about his great parents that are raising him to be a man after God's own heart. We all know he is in Gods will now. Please give him kisses and hugs from Kansas.
WOW.. he has grown so much. We love seeing the photos...and yes, a few with mom would be nice.
Post a Comment